How to consume from Kafka-V10 (SSL enabled) topic using Apex

How to consume from Kafka-V10 (SSL enabled) topic using Apex

rishi
Hi,

Is there any built in operator in Apex which I can use to consume message from kafka topic [ which is SSL enabled and version 10].

Thanks
Rishi

Re: How to consume from Kafka-V10 (SSL enabled) topic using Apex

Chaitanya Chebolu
Hi Rishi,

  You can use KafkaSinglePortInputOperator which is under malhar-kafka010 module. Set the SSL properties to the "consumerProps" parameter as below:

KafkaSinglePortInputOperator input = dag.addOperator("InputFromKafka", new KafkaSinglePortInputOperator());
Properties prop = new Properties();
// Set the ssl properties to "prop"
input.setConsumerProps(prop);

Regards,
Chaitanya

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 4:43 PM, rishi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Is there any built in operator in Apex which I can use to consume message
from kafka topic [ which is SSL enabled and version 10].

Thanks
Rishi

Chaitanya

Software Engineer